Most people know the benefits of chiropractic care, as well as the relaxing effects of massage therapy. But did you know that getting both regular massages and routine chiropractic adjustments can enhance your overall wellness? Therapeutic massage and chiropractic treatment are the perfect combination!
We offer a variety of massage therapy services to treat our valued patients. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (281) 292-7525. We're always happy to hear from you!
Massage Therapy Guide
- Swedish Massage technique is to relax the entire body by rubbing the muscles with long gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart.
- Sports Massage is a form of bodywork geared toward participants in athletics. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help athletes recover from workouts and injuries. Stretches are incorporated during the massage.
- Deep Tissue Massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. The focus is on the deepest layers of muscle tissue, tendons and fascia (the protective layer surrounding muscles, bones and joints).
- Cranial Sacral Therapy (also known as craniosacral therapy) is a gentle, noninvasive form of bodywork that addresses the bones of the head, spinal column and sacrum. The goal is to release compression in those areas which alleviates stress and pain.
- Relaxation Massage is long smooth gliding strokes that are rhythmic and flowing. Pressure that is deeply relaxing, but not painful. A treatment that is designed to soothe and relax you, not to relieve chronic pain or other underlying ailments.
- Prenatal is a healthy way to reduce stress and promote overall wellness. Massage relieves many of the normal discomforts experienced during pregnancy, such as backaches, stiff neck, leg cramps, headaches and edema (or swelling).
- Lymphatic Drainage is a therapeutic massage treatment. The massage uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body. You have around twice as many lymph vessels as blood vessels in your body.
- Reflexology is a focused pressure technique, usually directed at the feet or hands. It is based on the premise that there are zones and reflexes on different parts of the body which correspond to and are relative to all parts, glands and organs.
- Sinus Massage comes into play. It's basically a type of holistic therapy that gives your lymphatic system a "tune up." By manually stimulating the increased flow of lymphatic fluid, it can reinvigorate your immune system and sweep out harmful toxins.
Massage Therapy Pricing
Buy 5 hour sessions, save $50
Buy 5 half hour sessions, save $30
|60 Min Session|
Receive $15 off your first session with Becky!
|30 Min Session|
30 minute session, on either chair or table.
$1 per minute
Chair Massage up to 30 minutes
Will I be undressed during the session?
You should undress to your desired level of comfort. It is completely up to you, some people prefer undressing while others prefer to stay clothed. You will undress and dress in the privacy of your massage room and will be securely covered by a blanket and a sheet during your massage session.
How much should I tip?
It is ultimately up to you, your tip may reflect your appreciation for their service. Many clients are unsure if and/or how much they should tip their massage therapist. We recommend you think of your massage therapist as you would a waiter in a restaurant. We recommend tipping percentages be based on the full price of a regular massage, rather than the discounted price.
How often should I receive a massage?
There are many people who incorporate massage therapy into their chiropractic care regiment for optimal therapeutic relief. Ask Dr. Dustin on your next visit how best to incorporate massage therapy into your care plan! As a starting point, for those who use massage as preventative care or to manage daily stress, one massage a month is common. Weekly sessions may be desirable if you are receiving massage for injury relief or to relieve chronic tightness that is interfering with your daily life.
What does a massage therapist’s license or certification mean?
A license means that a massage therapist has met the requirements and paid the fee to legally practice massage in your city, county and/or state. To obtain a license, a massage therapist will usually have to complete a minimum number of training hours at an accredited or accepted school or training center.
What is included in the session time?
A session consists of a consultation with the massage therapist, time for you to dress and undress and the hands on massage time.
What is proper etiquette during a session?
1. Please turn your phone off or on silent.
2. Arrive on time. (If you are going to be late, we ask that you please let us know)
3. Undress to your comfort level.
4. Tipping is always appreciated.